so here's a new thing to do. I wouldn't really call it a contest, but even so. (it's sort of a version of the "draw this again meme", but for poets)
you will get 5
for completing this!
No time frame, runs from now 'til the end of time
RULES 'N INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go to the dA submit page! (the part where you can submit text)
2. Set a timer for EXACTLY 10 MINUTES! (or less)
3. WRITE FOR EXACTLY 10 MINUTES! (this is a poetry only thing, so poetry only)
4. Submit whatever you have written after 10 minutes (submit to any folder it applies to AND LINK IT TO THIS JOURNAL PLEASE!)
5. Put this in your description or something like it: "For the 'Poetry Raw' Challenge from #Another-Poetry-Group
, written in 10 minutes or less!"
5. Take what you have written in those 10 minutes and use it as a basis for a separate piece of work (still poetry)
6. Spend as much time as you need adding to your piece and cleaning it up
7. submit this piece as a new deviation (:again, submit to any folder, BUT MAKE SURE THE FIRST POEM HAS A LINK TO THE SECOND POEM IN THE DESCRIPTION)
8. link your new poem in your old poem's description (BTW you don't need to submit the new poem to APG but you can if ya want)